What you can expect on the show:
- CEOs, CMOs, CROs, and VPs of B2B companies sharing their stories
- Subject Matter Experts in B2B Sales & Marketing sharing insights that will help you along your journey
- Solo episodes of me sharing strategies and tactics for you to consider executing
I'm Moby. The B2B CEO Show is a podcast for leaders of B2B Service & SaaS Companies. 3 Things about me:
- I moved to the US in 2010 for college. Throughout undergrad, my first job, and even my Masters degree, I was not legally able to start a business in the US because I was on visas. As soon as I got my green card in 2019, I started to work at a startup and manage 15+ employees across 4 cities. When COVID hit, I got laid off along with 60%+ of the team, and promptly started my company, Fireshow Media.
- This is 3rd podcast. Previously, I've hosted The Fire Show and Austin Fire Show, and have interviewed 320+ entrepreneurs, executives, and leaders in the last years.
- I work in the complete dark. When I'm not on client calls or podcast recordings, the lights are OFF.
It would mean the world to me if you connected with me on LinkedIn: My Profile